The Ultimate Conspiracy – Candida

My good friend Josh and I talk about the ultimate conspiracy theory: world-wide candida infestation, how it affects your consciousness, your energy, your life, and an incredible product we stumbled upon that kills candida quickly.

Links We Mentioned In The Video:

The Candida Product we mentioned/recommend:

Take their Candida Test:

Paul Stamets Ted Talk on Mushrooms:

Common Candida Symptoms:

• Thrush
  • Sore throat
  • Bloating
  • Gas
  • Constipation
  • Diarrhea
  • Ear ache
  • Sugar and alcohol cravings, as well as cravings for
    carbohydrate rich food.(bread, pasta, rice, etc.)
  • Migraines
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Fatigue
  • Vaginitius
  • Foggy thinking
  • Itching
  • Acne
  • Hyperactivity
  • Sinus inflammation
  • Irritability
  • Dizziness
  • Low sex drive
  • Ear ache
  • Skin infections such as athlete’s foot
  • Chronic pain
  • Muscle weakness
Be Sociable, Share!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

50 Responses to The Ultimate Conspiracy – Candida

1. heather August 10, 2013 at 3:43 pm #

What product are you talking about?

REPLY:

Guys the link is right below the video, it’s http://www.CandidaCleanser.com

With an ‘R’ in the end :)

Kacper

2. Briana August 10, 2013 at 5:18 pm #

Seems like a great product, but what do I do for my child? The website says that it is not recommended for anyone under 18, even though your immune system is fully developed by 5 years of age? Have there been any children who have taken this product successfully?

–REPLY

Hi Briana,

I know a friend who’s putting his 2 kids, 4 and 5, who have serious candida issues on this right now, will update you on how it goes.

3. Kathy August 10, 2013 at 6:31 pm #

This was great! It was like watching Ed Norton and Leo DiCaprio having a very good discussion! I want to buy this product, but I have a question. How long does it take to work and the ONLY bad thing I do is drink wine. Do I have to stop?

What you have said on this video is everything I have learned to be true INCLUDING the conspiracy part. I read the book, “Parasite Rex” by Carl Zimmer (I think that’s his name) and it really was eye-opening. He reports that parasites (and Candida is one) have the ability to control the mind and gave an example of some fish that actually shimmers and shakes out of the water when it jumps to attract the bird that will bring it to its next stage of development.

This is awesome, thanks!

4. Loraine August 10, 2013 at 7:42 pm #

Where do I get the address for your Sunday program?

Loraine

5. patricia August 10, 2013 at 8:04 pm #

I so get this, ever heard of an archonic miasm?

6. patricia August 10, 2013 at 8:27 pm #

this is the peice of the puzzle I have been missing. Thank You so much. I am a healer meditator teacher for 30 years, and have also done many candida cleansing diets, with little success. Experiencing that when candida was diying off I would be possessed with horrible grief. I know fungus is the precurrsor to abnormal cell growth (cancer). But until just today, listening to your video, did I get an awareness of the 3rd dimensional lack of will spiritual lock down caused by fungus. And that this is (for Me) huge. And I believe this is the infection that most of our world political leaders are infected with, as well as the phsychotics that are let loose and prolierating in our world. This is the 3rd deminsional aspect of archonic corruption.

7. patricia eads August 10, 2013 at 8:39 pm #

I would love some feedback, this could be the inspired divinely appointed weapon to break the matrix of human physical spiritual bondage.

8. jaderozner August 10, 2013 at 10:14 pm #

We are borg. Don\’t let them take your friends and family. Excellent video!!

9. LydiaMay August 10, 2013 at 11:52 pm #

I believe fasting for a certain period of time is a way to kill it also, because you are not feeding it so it seems like it would dissinagrate or shrivel up. It seems like it is almost impossible to stay away from sugar since it is in such a vast amount of the foods we eat.

10. LydiaMay August 10, 2013 at 11:57 pm #

Guess I am the only one with a lot to say. There is also a test you take in the morning when you first wake up to tell if you have a candida problem. You take a plain, clear glass, full of water and spit in it. Watch it for a few minutes or walk away and come back. If you see a long stringy thing coming down from your spit, that is candida. It looks similar to a picture you show. Some will be worse than others.

11. Stella August 11, 2013 at 2:59 am #

Very interesting video on Candida. So what are you guy’s eating now, if your not eating anymore bread, pasta, etc. or do you still eat it in moderation?

12. Deby Walker August 11, 2013 at 4:44 am #

Hi there,
    I was doing a little research about Candida cleanser and discovered that the working ingredient is Lufenuron. Lufenuron is used in veterinary practices and also in pesticides, obviously the veterinary lufenuron has to be tested for its purity whereas the pesticide lufenuron does not. Dr Sarah Vaughter sells Lufenuron tested by a branch of Exova a large pharmaceutical company specializing in purity tests, she insists that this is the only way Lufenuron can be purchased to ensure its safety for human consumption. Dr Sarah Vaughter also states that she is the only distributer of purity tested Lufenuron, and that all other distributers use “pesticide ” quality untested Lufenuron that may contain toxins . Have you researched the origin of the Lufenuron used in Candidacleanser ? Please let me know if you have and what your findings are, I purchased Candidacleanser before finding out this information and have not taken it as I am now unsure of its safety. Obviously I believe that you should be aware of this safety issue before you reccommend the product.
    Hoping you can shed some light on this for me.
    Deby Walker

–REPLY

–REPLY

Hi Deby,

Yes it is the pure pharma grade Luferunon in it, that’s why I use it :) You can read about the difference in their eBook, found here: http://www.CandidaCleanser.com/

Kacper

13. Heather Hurricane August 11, 2013 at 5:54 am #

I am psyched to get involved! I already shared this with hundreds of friends and colleagues. Please let me know if I can become an affiliate or distributor and let’s go on a Candida Killing Spree!!!!

14. Steve H. August 11, 2013 at 7:54 am #

Hi Kacper,

I’m willing to take the plunge and give this product, but what is holding me back is the fact that they don’t provide a list of ingredients.

Why aren’t they more transparent about this?

Any help you can provide on this or have them provide?

Not knowing what I’m putting in my body is scary.

Thanks,

SH

15. Richard Walburn August 11, 2013 at 1:49 pm #

Sound like what ails me. Where came I purchase this supplement, etc.
    Thanks for the information!
    Richard

16. Boldarn August 11, 2013 at 3:06 pm #

You hit on something very important ! Thank you for this broadcast . This is so true and yet another effective eugenics stealth tool ( by design ?) . This fungus leads to cancer …

17. ken August 11, 2013 at 5:12 pm #

thank you guys….

18. ken August 11, 2013 at 5:12 pm #

thank you guys.
    Ken
    Kingman Arizona

19. Hay August 11, 2013 at 9:19 pm #

I use neem oil as an internal fungicide. After reading some report summaries that indicated fungi may be responsible for maladies like muscle pain, and that Neem oil can be used as an internal fungicide, I tried Neem oil as a remedy.
    Neem seemed to scare the pain away.
    In the past, a week or two of migrating muscle pain could disturb my disposition, the migratory part baffled me. I was careful at first to check for adverse reactions to ingesting Neem oil, I took one refilled gelatin vitamin capsule and waited, next day I took two, and waited, then three. By day three the pain was almost gone. I kept it up for a few more days, last year. I used it again for a few days about six months ago.
    Yesterday, I made 8 or 9, 00 capsules, and took them together before breakfast to stop a one day old pain below my right rear shoulder that had started to migrate. Neem oil seems to scare the pain away even before I take it; almost gone in a few hours [2-5 hours].
    Neem (Azadirachta indica A. juss) has proven effective against certain fungi that infect the human body. Such fungi are an increasing problem and have been difficult to control by synthetic fungicides. For example, in one laboratory study, conducted by Khan and Wassilew 1987, Neem preparations showed toxicity to cultures of 14 common fungi, including Candida, a yeast-like fungus that is part of the normal flora but can get out of control, leading to lesions in mouth (thrush), vagina, skin, hands and lungs. – neemwell DOT com [No personal or $ affiliation]
    Neem has proven to be more efficient on certain yeasts/fungi than man-made synthetic options.]
    Neem oil tastes terrible, I use clear gelatin capsules to ingest it. They are easy to take apart, fill with Neem oil, and re-close. The 00 size works well for me. Some people might find the 00 size hard to swallow.

20. Allen C August 12, 2013 at 6:45 am #

Kasper, For how long do you need to take this product? Will one month supply do it as its quite pricy. Also is it still safe to take mushroom products? I have some of Paul Stamets products

21. Kacper Postawski August 12, 2013 at 8:43 am #

±±±±

Thanks for some great products and information. I do have a request though. Please refrain from swearing when you are trying to share information. It is unprofessional, vulgar, and unpleasant to listen to/read. Thanks for taking this into consideration.

±±±±

Hey Jonathan,

Shit, I’m sorry.

Seriously though if you want a professional approach to things then get off my list :) You’re in the wrong place my friend! My style is more like Alice in Wonderland with profanity and truth mixed in!

22. Penelope August 12, 2013 at 4:24 pm #

I appreciate the information and will try the product.
    But without being disrespectful, it appears that Josh still has a weight issue even after taking this product. I would think with the wheat & sugar food cravings gone, his excess weight would come off. A BIG plus for any of us considering taking this product in addition to clearing the brain fog. Has Josh lost weight since starting this product?

–REPLY

Haha, he took tons of drugs when he was younger and messed up his liver, which makes it really hard for him to lose weight (liver processes fat, etc) :) He actually eats a super clean diet, and has lost 20KG in the past couple months. What’s interesting though is that even though he’s fat he’s got a ton of energy, sometimes more than me!

Kacper

Kacper

23. Mary August 13, 2013 at 5:29 pm #

I am wondering if the above advertised product would help with Tinnitus? If not what can help?

— REPLY

Hi Mary,

Not familiar with Tinnitus, if it’s a fungal thing, then I think it would help :)

24. Loretta August 14, 2013 at 7:20 pm #

Just wanted to thank you guys for putting up this video and sharing this information. I read through the 50 page free e-book at candida cure center and it really made a lot of sense. Product is on its way. Thanks again.

25. Bryan Leeds August 14, 2013 at 7:28 pm #

I take a lot of ( Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth) I take 1 heaping teaspoon both morning and evening. 365 days a year. I feel great! When I started it I only took 1/4 teaspoon a day, But as time went on I took more and more up to what I take now.

I feel great! No more skin problems, my nails are so hard I have to use side cutter’s
    to cut my finger and toenails. During this time I went from 240 lbs. to 165 lbs. I also changed my diet to a modified low carb diet. I get up at 5:30 to 6:30 every day and as I write this it is 9:30 pm. And I’m getting tired, but I did a lot of things today. And I feel wonderful and know there is nothing bad growing in my gut.

All I can say is read about it.

BL.

26. Michael Y August 14, 2013 at 9:56 pm #

Wonderful talk about candida. Thank you ! For me, the product is very expensive. I don\\\’t know if it is worth more than $100 for a little bottle. Sorry ! I\\\’m going to try to find something that will dissolve the chitin layer and not pay so much.

27. Clara August 14, 2013 at 11:46 pm #

A family member took this product after we heard Kacper\’s recommendation. She followed the protocol that came with the product very closely. There was a very strong die-off with severe fatigue which eventually dissipated. The carb cravings stopped part-way through the regimen.

However…. all the cravings came back within two weeks after finishing the protocol. What is this about? Kacper can you shed light on this?

–REPLY

Hi Clara,

Did she finish the full protocol for 45 days?

Sounds like a very strong candida situation, might be wise to repeat protocol. Also once carb cravings disappear you need to replace your old diet with a new empowering diet, otherwise if you eat the wrong stuff you might just find yourself eating carbs purely by habit because you don’t know where else to get that feeling of “energy.”

Currently I eat a very high protein diet very much like the paleo diet, high protein, rich in the right fats, whole foods, etc.

Kacper

28. Lucretia August 15, 2013 at 12:05 am #

Understand that the fungus is proliferating because of Round-up in our water and now in our rain (as it evaporates into the sky and comes down with the rain) is now destroying our soils and is causing massive fungus in especially our grains, beans and even coffee, chocolate and nuts. We must be super careful with everything we eat. I highly recommend all read this article by Dave Asprey as this understanding is not covered even by Dr. Mercola, Mike Adams or Dr. Blaylock. This is why so many people are getting fungal candida problems. –
    http://www.bulletproofexec.com/mycotoxins-in-america (link to Dave’s Asprey’s article on “The Molding of the World”).

Also keep in mind that what caused the polio outbreak in 1943 was antibiotics (which are mycotoxin fungus) came out in… 1942. This destroy people’s good gut flora and caused them to be full of candida fungus so that when the polio flu came along, before less than .05% were effected, caused many to become paralyzed. , Read Ed Haslam’s book on the Polio epidemic and this link few know about. No one asks what caused the polio flu to become to dangerous. The Elite don’t want us thinking about the real cause of disease. They just want you to take their cancer virus filled vaccines.

29. Roxanne August 15, 2013 at 11:27 am #

A friend of mine would like to know exactly what is in the product… the FAQ is somewhat
    vague. She suffered severe pesticide poisoning years ago, is hyper MCS and is naturally
    very cautious about what she consumes. When she contacted the company, she got
    no reply… Any feedback?

• Kacper Postawski August 21, 2013 at 9:47 am #

Hey guys,

Grab their eBook on the web-site, the product is basically pharmaceutical grade Luferunon, extracted using a natural oil technique. It’s been used by veterinarians on animals and chimpanzees for years.

30. A.Smith August 16, 2013 at 1:56 am #

Thanks for the video guys. IT was interesting to listen to and I hope you can make some more like this on the subject of health generally.

31. Pip Longden August 16, 2013 at 7:10 am #

We were really impressed by your video. Now we live 200kms from Capetown South Africa where we own a health shop called Jacobs Larder. For starters we would like to order 3 bottles and asking if you can give us a special price as we would distribute in S.Africa. When you send they must be way undervalued as our customs tariffs will make the price prohibitive for most South Africans. The exchange rate to the US$ was 5:1 but has now shot up to 10:1US$.
    Anyway, see what you can do for us as this product would be a winner here.

32. Betsy August 17, 2013 at 7:26 am #

Kacper, please answer some of the questions about the product. Purity? Alternatives? Neem oil vs. Lufenuron?

Also, what is an example of your own daily diet?

Thank you.

–REPLY

Guys I’m not an expert on the product, their eBook has most of what you’re asking about. The product is pharma grade Luferunon, which has been used for years by veterinarians and chimpanzees. A pharmaceutical company tried to patent this product and burry it years ago(because of how good this is)

My diet is very close to paleo diet, high protein and the right fats. whole foods, etc. I don’t consume any bread, pasta, sweets, etc. After the protocol I have 0 cravings for any of these things. SOMETIMES I’ll eat a sweet or a piece of bread when in a social situation and someone offers me some, but it feels weird in my body and I get sleepy very fast. Clear sign my body says “no”. And the next day I have no cravings.

re: alternatives, neem oil.

Diets? etc? Again, can take care of the symptoms but if Candida is already in the fungal form with chitin layer, it will sit there dormant waiting for the opportunity to flare up again. If the fungus is inside you it’s an uphill battle already as you’re basically already in an accelerated stage of decay in your body. If it’s in your brain, controlling your thoughts and cravings, then who are you fighting… really?

Not sure about neem oil, I know its a good natural insecticide but I don’t think it’s a chitin layer inhibitor.

Kacper

33. Abraham Kovler August 18, 2013 at 1:12 pm #

I took this product, called Candida Cell Wall Suppressor, the very one recommended by Kacper and followed all directions carefully. Results? Nothing happened. I was quite disappointed.
    I did do the “spit test” which indicated I have candidiasis too.
    I will, however, look for Neem oil, Sarah Vaughter and luferon and see what happens.

–REPLY

Hi Abraham,

What are your candida symptoms?

Did you consume it with FAT? Do all 3 cycles for 45 days?
    You have to, otherwise it doesn’t work.

If nothing happened either you didn’t have candida in the,
    first place(rare but does happen), didn’t take it properly,
    or perhaps something did happen but you’re not a super
    sensitive person so didn’t feel it.

My 2 cents.

Kacper

34. Kacper Postawski August 21, 2013 at 10:10 am #

re: Question on our Sunday programs, the URL is:

35. Kerry August 21, 2013 at 11:15 am #

Half way through this video I got the mental image picture of the movie “Invasion of the Body Snatchers”. What if Candida is a strong enough consciousness that it can somehow communicate with other Candida spores in other people’s bodies!? Maybe our friends and family will “speak” for the Candida as we attempt to cleanse it from our own bodies, by attempting to talk us out of taking that action. I seem to recall reading some where that mushrooms are linked all around the planet this way. Hmmm.

36. Haass-Ehrenfeld August 21, 2013 at 3:41 pm #

LOVE from VIENNA

37. bob banner / hopedance August 22, 2013 at 12:54 am #

http://www.CandidaCleasnser.com doesnt work because you misspelled Cleanser
    now it works!!

you guys rock… after watching the original video it got me thinking and Im on my 5th day of no sugar (read Chocolate) and dairy and very low on carbs.. so THANKS!!!! if it doenst work then Im gonna try that cleanser…

38. Christian August 22, 2013 at 11:43 am #

About 10 years ago I decided to learn how the human body works, and as a mechanical engineer I speak a simple language. We have a body that is dying and reproducing it self with elements such as oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and others. These elements come from air, food and the sun. What a fantastic machine, 98% of its cells is young as 1-2 years, it heals it self, responds to every thought and it is connected with the universe too, amazing :-)

If we compere us against the animals in the forest we harm ourselves with bad thoughts, bad food, bad water, stress, oil based materials and others.

Low frequency, cooked, inorganic, sugar, starch rich, preservative substances, acid, rancid, radiated and others food:
    -Smears and stick in the intestinal walls.
    -Vitamin and mineral deficiencies when the intestinal wall is covered
    -Fill the liver with parasitic liver stones when the liver is not able to clean fast enough
    -Excess acidic substances stored in the body
    -White blood cells are destroyed by the acidic environment
    -Intestinal bacterial imbalance
    -Parasites and fungus takes hold “Fungus has a mind of itself and affect your thoughts”
    -Calcium deficiency as the body tries to balance the pH-level
    -Confused cells in acidic environments builds itself with faulty elements, similar to those that are not available because our diet is vitamin, mineral poor, and that the bowel is dirty, which ultimately leads to cancer.

Our organs and body, need to be cleaned, a way of doing it is to start eating high frequency organic, fresh vegetables, fruits, you know yourself, once you get started. Eat and drink separated, so you do not dilute the bile fluid. Eat fruit and vegetables separated, they melt at different pH levels

-Take 70% calcium carbonate (Ca), and 30% magnesium carbonate (Mg) to raise the pH level of the body.
    -Clean the bowel with a Hawaiian bowel cleansing regimen or something similar.
    -Clean the liver with a regimen based on olive oil and fresh grapefruit juice.
    -Take http://www.candidacleanser.com to eliminate fungus
    -Eat homemade, crushed cabbage stored in glass jar with good bacteria
    -Do a parasite regimen of herbs and zapping with Hulda Clark zapper.
    -Drink spring water with the right frequency from natural elements.
    -Drink squeezed wheat grass juice or similar to boost the immune system.

Feel free to fill in the blanks, this is just my way of cleaning up myself oooh
    almost forgot Lift weights like Pete Sisco and Cardio workout like Dr Thabata.

Kind regards

Christian Niemi
    +46 72 84 110 84,
    christian.niemi.se@gmail.com
    This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
    Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.

39. Gary Reid August 22, 2013 at 12:58 pm #

Hey everyone:
    Just a heads up about the spit test. According to Dr. McCombs, the test is useless. Here’s a link for more explanation.

: )

REPLY…

I agree it’s actually not a good test and the science on it is pretty bad. The best test is a blood test to test for a specific anti-body that gets released by the body to attack fungus, that’s a good indicator you’ve got fungus.

Kacper

40. P.C August 23, 2013 at 6:24 am #

I am sorry about this reply but I just can’t help myself. Kacper, i subscribed to your newsletter because in the beginning you were making very nice affiliate marketing posts. But then you started posting nonsense so i basically stopped reading your posts..today after many years i opened your email and watched your video.

I am speachless. What you have said made me wonder…how can anybody be so impertinent and absolutely shamelesly lie and try to manipulate thousands of people who trust and follow him.

I am a doctor. And the video i just saw is pute nonsense, its only purpose is to manipulate the poor people into buying a private label supplement!, to eliminate a yeast infection!, that has its own intelligence!, and controls your mind!, and possibly the entire universe! Oh my god you people should be ashamed of yourselves

REPLY…

For a doctor you are very unscientific, and extremely close-minded, as most older generation people are. Wake up.

What specifically is nonsense and misleading? Be specific.

And if so, what proof do you have?

What research have you done into fungus and Candida?

Have you read recent studies and the work of Dr. Simoncini who spent his life-time researching this? Or, are you like most doctors, satisfied with your dinasour age education, and go around proclaiming wisdom in a world that is rapidly moving ahead of your out-dated ideas.

Do you have any idea what a “yeast infection” actually is? It’s a fungal issue.

Perhaps you think that there isn’t a cure for cancer either? Because you’re a doctor, and you know best. Sure. Give me a break.

Kacper

41. Terri August 27, 2013 at 11:29 am #

Amazing! As I read and listened to you both, I experienced a “knowing”, like, “I know this, but I didn’t know it…but I know it.” I intuitively know it is the missing link to my endless work to rid my body of all the darkness in it…to make room for and create light.

I suspected I had a severe systemic case of candida, but could not find a product for the systemic issue! How frustrating! Somehow, I knew I just had to keep holding on and it would come. Awesome!

I have spent a lot of time and energy learning the spiritual ascension processes and once this fungus is gone from my body, I am very much looking forward to seeing what will happen with all the things I have been learning. woohoo!

Thanks over a thousand million!

42. Joe August 27, 2013 at 12:27 pm #

Whether this is the ultimate conspiracy or not, it is definitely the place you need to go to if you want to understand the depth of the illusion/delusion/fantasy world around us.
    I was micro-chipped, by the security services in my country, in the back of my right shoulder (a common place I discovered). It was a very powerful and totally interactive implant or highly intense spec of energy through which all my systems (endocrine, digestive, nervous, thoughts, emotions, etc) could be manipulated.
    It took me five years to find someone who actually knew about these implants AND who was able to remove it and cloak me so it couldn’t happen again. You can image what the rest imagined about me!!!
    Why? That took me five years to understand as well. Because I turned up, totally unknowingly, at a site they were using in the disguise of an office, and I showed the same psychic abilities that all agents around the world are taught to use. The abilities that all humans have and that we are now beginning to reclaim.
    How many other humans have implants?

43. Jeff August 29, 2013 at 7:28 am #

I am about to try this product, but I have a reservation about its origin and quality control. It has taken quite awhile to receive the product. So I decided to track the shipment. In review of the shipping path, I noticed that the shipping origin was Thailand.

I hate to be sovereignty bias, but I just want to make sure that the product is of pharmaceutical grade, as is claimed.

Sincerely,

Jeff

44. Terron September 1, 2013 at 11:14 pm #

Hey Kacper!

Thank you for your info and all the awesome posts. I bought the candida cleanse and was wondering if it would still be ok to drink every now and again during and after the cleanse and if it would effect the cleanse if consumed during it. also, should i stop eating bread and anything else after the cleanse. I would appreciate any response soon as i will be taking this cleanse tomorrow!

-T

45. Dennis M. September 13, 2013 at 4:29 pm #

Kacper & Josh, I am getting my mercury fillings taken out soon,should I do the candida cleanser before or after their taken out?

46. olivia September 20, 2013 at 12:35 pm #

even if I get this treatment but my family doesn’t and they have candida too, can I be enfected with it after I take candida cleanser?

47. Briana September 22, 2013 at 8:29 pm #

Hi Kacper! Have you heard any feedback from your friend about how his 2 and 4 year old children did on the candida cleanser? I am eagerly waiting to hear the results. I have a 3 year old with a definite candida fungal overgrowth and I really want to heal it. He is on some really powerful probiotics now.

Thanks!

REPLY…

Hi there, sorry for the long delay, yes they did the cleanse and they did really well, got rid of many concerns like skin rashes and breakouts, they also changed their diet after, got off gluten and removed sugar from their diet and reduced fruit intake for the kids as well.

Kacper

48. Michelle September 23, 2013 at 9:50 am #

How about ProBiotics? Can this kill the Candida in its entirety if consumed in high doses over a period of time. Can we simply use probiotics and a sugar free diet to kill it off including is outer shell.? Thanks! Why or why not?

49. Brigitte October 6, 2013 at 8:21 am #

What do you mean 3 cycles?